happy new year to everyone

livingart

Ditto.

Hope others had a better night than me! Grant got called out about 10pm so didn't get home until 3.30am so I was by myself.

About 4.30am 2 cats decided to have running races up and down the hall, galloping and thudding noises ensued with the occasional vocal complaint. I had to get up and check they did not have an unfortunate animal they had brought in and let go - they didn't. Or check it was not actually a neighbouring cat - it wasn't.

When I got up and turned on the light both just sat and looked me as though to say "What? I am just sitting here minding my own business. Not moving at all!" :roll:

Happy New Year everyone. I was rudely woken just before midnight by what sounded like our house being bombed. It turns out that where we are now living must be in the direct line of the vibrations from fireworks going off on the sky tower which then bounce back at our house from the volcano across the road from us.

Being such a beautiful sunny warm day up here hubby and I took our new motorcycle (BMW R1200RT SE) for a ride over to Maraetai where we dipped in the sea before joining extended family for lunch under the pohutukawas at Point Chevalier. We are now home and hubby is loading the bike for his trip to the South Island.