December 28, 201213 yr comment_514316 http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/81256 ... es-at-mall Wonder why they used 15 cm glass instead of acrylic? Has put me off having a shark tank in my lounge! Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_514333 I sooooooo want to see the footage the guy standing in front of it was taking at the time.... Report
December 28, 201213 yr Author comment_514335 Probably going to be part of the investigation. Can you imagine glass shards flying towards you at that speed? Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_514413 Yeah, they probably ended up in hot soup. &c:ry &c:ry &c:ry :an!gry Report
December 29, 201213 yr comment_514456 Yeah, they probably ended up in hot soup. just the fins... Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_533371 I had shark fin soup the other week, it was gooood I hope that the fins were sourced in some kind of environmentally friendly way (dead shark by catch or such like). Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_533374 Yip it was I asked them how they got it when I ordered it. they said the local chippie buys sharks for his shop and then sells the fins to them for their soups. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.