any quarantine tanks for hire in auckland for discus imports

Colin84

i got about 10 grand to play with it's a hobby not really planning to sell

it's hard to get really nice discus in nz, hoping to get some advice or someone with experience to help me out.

i know the basic quarentine process not looking to set one up but to hire one out.

Hello Colin84,

Very interesting plans you got there, you would be the kind of person I would like to become friend with, some1 who willing to step in the deep water...

:cr2: All the best!

You best to try and knocking on this guy doors..

http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/files/en ... l-fish.xls

some assumptions there

you know what they say about assumption...

I'm sure with that kind of money there would be a few places willing to help you out, but not many of them frequent the forum, but I'd suggest doing some searching online or in the phonebook and contacting them directly, might make them take it a little more seriously.

For curiosity sake, are you after wild types or the flashy coloured ones?

For curiosity sake, are you after wild types or the flashy coloured ones?

Yeah I am curious about this too..

And if they are wild looking ones you could sell 5 to me if you want... but we are not really allowed to plan these sort of things on this forum so email me if you want to talk about this.

i would like to thank everyone for all there help and messages. think i got it sorted now hopefully fish will arrive in march cause i'm personally going back overseas for a holiday and to pick out my fish very excited. have not decided what i'll be getting maybe a few wild if i can get my hands on the 6inch ones :happy2:

jaxxnz alway good to make another friend let's hope the water doesn't get that deep