head gasket suppliers

F15hguy

dunno about last time, only had car 1 year

engine stuttering, over heating when stuck in traffic, steaming while cold, loss of power, unexplained loss of coolant, onlt gives power when above 2500rpm.

expect inwards as there is no fluid drips on exterior of engine.

expensive is relative, I'm trying to save $$$ for while studying next 3 years.

have a pick-a-part just down the road from where I'll be working on it, so will pull it apart first then find out what I need then.

dunno why im bothering , the world is going to end in 6 days anyway

Because if the world ends in 6 days it won't matter if you've wasted your time fixing it. Unless it's because of zombies then you might need a working car to escape.

nor walk at a standard pace, I personally think that if the Zombie apocalypse happens we are more likely to see a scenario out of zombie strippers, or Shaun of the dead .... then again if half the people in the world are below average we may have to fight a little at the start..... and a working car may help....

zombies.jpeg

if you can do it yourself no big deal.just done one on my little charade runabout for $30 for gasket,$32 for new radiator cap which blew off when i had it on loosely trying to make it home??a few extra $ for coolant ,sealants etc.Mind you I never planed it and only gave it the once over myself,which was a risk,also never done the cambelt as had been done 2 yrs ago.you should check when yours was done while you have it a part?Done about 3000k`s since so almost back to trusting the old girl again?