WHAT TO MAKE A 2.1M FISH TANK STAND OUT OF?

dattofish

i need to make a stand well flatm8 will again, i dont know what to make it out of so many options want it out of timber an to hide my eheim 1200xl under..that thing is huge want it out of site.. was thinking of havin polystrine out underneith so would have 2 have a lip made up to hide that.. i duno any ideas/options ..pictures? going to be 2.1x750

• 2 weeks later...

well frame is built an going to use plywood for the sides and few sheets for the top.. i have a 50mm sheet of polly for the top i was planning on having the tank sit on that then the plywood but flatm8 whos making it says to hav the polly inbetween the plywood sheets? would that give the same affect as for the purpose of the polly their is to keep a bit of heat in? could someone get back to me on this one asap would be good.. tanks in progress of getting built now.

yup will do.. just got a new phone for xmas been taking heaps of pics will have to figure out how to upload them.. its looking good so far i think, still quite dont know what the end product is ment to look like but sure it will be good. its primerd an boged anougher light sand an will be ready for paint.