has anyone seen a Pseudacanthicus spinosus in new zealand

Scarletmonuka

I heard of them once when I was in the commercial side of things, have never seen them though.

cool looking

can't work out why image not working, maybe a mod can work it out

the img code is all ok, must be like the couple of mine I posted last week that didn't work :dunno:

:smot: They are logging image hits and then returning the image from a DB ie the image doesn't live at the URI the URI triggers a database lookup, and a database write about times the image is accessed, then the image is returned to the browser (and displayed via JS). The image works once there is a cashed copy on your computer/browser.

L160.jpg

:smot: They are logging image hits and then returning the image from a DB ie the image doesn't live at the URI the URI triggers a database lookup, and a database write about times the image is accessed, then the image is returned to the browser (and displayed via JS). The image works once there is a cashed copy on your computer/browser.

L160.jpg

and in laymans terms that means?

:slfg:

When you type the address to get the picture from, that website doesn't actually have the picture. It then gets the picture from where it is held so you can see it. Your computer then holds that pic in its cache (on your hard drive) so that next time you go to have a look you are actually seeing it from the copy on your computer, not the website. To see it displayed here, it needs to be a direct link from the original pic on a site that allows you to do so (ie Photobucket, Flicker, Imageshack etc).

At least I think that is what he's saying :wink:

Otherwise... it doth breakest thine interwebs :roll:

They where imported once upon a time many years ago when adult wild caught Loricariidae where bought in by supplier that has since stopped, considering there still very valuable over sea's i doubt they will hit nz without a nasty price tag.

There will be none left within Nz since that time, and im yet to see rock hard evidence that what was imported was indeed L25 to start.