New coldie Anenome

RUNAS

Did a wee bit of rock hopping this morning with my son and found this new addition to my NZ coldie tank

PinkAnenmoe.jpg

Luckily it didnt have a firm grasp on rock, most of it was on sand so it really just pop off pretty easy,it has already settled into is new rock sweet as !

I would love some more of these,I think theyre very attractive.

RUNAS

you get heaps or weird things around the mount. one of the few places Ive found where people don't look at you strangely for rock pooling :P .

there's heaps of dark purple ones with red tentacles on the harbour side. and of you go to the pools on the ocean side and look closely you can find juvenile weed fish (and the other day a very tasty john dory)

you get heaps or weird things around the mount. one of the few places Ive found where people don't look at you strangely for rock pooling :P .

there's heaps of dark purple ones with red tentacles on the harbour side. and of you go to the pools on the ocean side and look closely you can find juvenile weed fish (and the other day a very tasty john dory)

Are you talking about the rock pool that's a foot deep with a few pools sourounding it? Before the place with the seals? That's where I go with my cousin