Lutino Frogs?

nznatives

aotealotl: oh yes, how i would love a red eyed tree frog! Let alone a lutino morph :) With albino bells im sure many people would love to pay only $20 for one (except for those that already have them, and are looking to make a fortune) they will at first but eventually like u say, the price will come down!

It is bit of a lottery with these frogs, but 1500 isn't much to recover.

Bit depends on what was causing the deformities when I had them - I only gave him those frogs earlier this year - if something simple then it could be possible to eliminate and get great numbers from them. And possibly get new morphs all together. ..

I have tried changing a few simple things from diet to environment etc but keep ending up with the majority, if not all, deformed. :x

Could just be a case of eliminating parasites and or out crossing to normal greens again then back. :dunno:

Good challenge if nothing else.

• 5 weeks later...

I only found out about these a week ago and I'd love to get one. I have found one for what seems like a reasonable price but it will still break the bank right now. What would you all suggest a good price is? whats the likelihood that more will come available this summer?