Auckland Fishkeepers Assn October Meeting

Adrienne

what do you know, I might be able to make this one.

However it is movie cheap nights, school holidays, the kids are at their grandfathers, and it is just me and the wife, Judge Dredd 3D is on too!!!

Decisions, decisions :dunno:

What a shame!! Only four people came tonight including myself. Thanks Sarah, Geoff and Liam.

Tonights meeting was to have been to discuss the direction of the club for the rest of this year and into next. Unfortunately we were unable to do this due to a lack of members present. :(

On another note:

We are holding a sausage sizzle at The Warehouse, Newmarket on the Saturday after Labour Weekend. This is to raise funds to host Conference 2013. I am looking for volunteers to help on the day. If you can spare some time please email me. This is an important fundraiser as we do not want to have to use club funds if it can be avoided.

On another note:

We are holding a sausage sizzle at The Warehouse, Newmarket on the Saturday after Labour Weekend. This is to raise funds to host Conference 2013. I am looking for volunteers to help on the day. If you can spare some time please email me. This is an important fundraiser as we do not want to have to use club funds if it can be avoided.

I'll bug the peeps that I know in Aucks to come grab a feed

• 2 weeks later...