Plant I.D Please??

koti2113

Cool looking plant bro, what ya want for it lol :sml2:

Ummmmmm????? A Cockatoo? :slfg:

Na there is heaps of it at east road they dont know what it is so its only 4.50 plus its 30% off plants at the mo i might go grab a whole bunch more now that its confirmed its anubias

We have a ranunculus down this way that we used to hook out of the river and sell to the Aucks many moons ago but it did better in cooler water and that was not the leaf shape as I recall. I am not sure of the correct name but we used to call it aquatica. Some of the Ranunculus sp. are sold in the bog plant section of the nurseries but it may be a bit early for them yet.

Someone want to grow one emersed and flower it?

We have a ranunculus down this way that we used to hook out of the river and sell to the Aucks many moons ago but it did better in cooler water and that was not the leaf shape as I recall. I am not sure of the correct name but we used to call it aquatica. Some of the Ranunculus sp. are sold in the bog plant section of the nurseries but it may be a bit early for them yet.

Someone want to grow one emersed and flower it?

Any idea if it does well in ~24C ?

I have not grown banana plant emersed so can't say. Caesar is pretty clued up.

Its not banana plant. the common "banana plant" (not actual banana plant but everyone sells it as that) in nz is Nymphoides humboldtiana or Nymphoides indicum

The actual banana plant is nymphoids aquatica and as far as Im aware it cannot be grown emersed. They are in NZ but harder to come by. I would have to say this plant in question is a marginal plant and will not thrive underwater.

Its not banana plant. the common "banana plant" (not actual banana plant but everyone sells it as that) in nz is Nymphoides humboldtiana or Nymphoides indicum

The actual banana plant is nymphoids aquatica and as far as Im aware it cannot be grown emersed. They are in NZ but harder to come by. I would have to say this plant in question is a marginal plant and will not thrive underwater.

GEEK :P