Rescued baby thrush

myfishybuisness

Don't what to sound heartless or anything here but why even try to save the thing? why not just put it out of its missery? found in a pool without its mum in the middle of winter. not knowing how to feed it or anything. would it not have just been better to put it under your boot and end it quickly? thats just my opinion. just like i don't understand why people try and save half dead mice from their cats. the chances of survival are slim to none so why not just let your cat have its meal.

got suspended from school for putting a cat out of its misery with my boot heel once, had been run over by the school bus and its entire back end was crushed seriously it was screaming and the teacher was going to wrap it up and take it to the Vet which was about 45 mins away by car, Didn't like doing it, but it was the best thing. probably one of the major downsides to being the only farm boy in a townie school

Went on a biology field trip to the west coast when at high school and heard the train go crunch crunch then stopped. Teacher pulled a pocket knife from his pocket and said. "All stay here" and lept out of the train. It took a while down the track before he told us he had been cutting throats. The train had run over a mob of sheep and he had put himself through varsity by working as a shepard on back country farms. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Don't what to sound heartless or anything here but why even try to save the thing? why not just put it out of its missery? found in a pool without its mum in the middle of winter.

Spring where I am!

But take your point, it probably died from hypothermia in which case it probably didn't suffer much.