East Auckland Club

Eon

Hi guys we will have our fist meeting for all you fishy fiends out in east auckland this coming tuesday the 1st March anyone wishing to attend or who is interested please contact me me....Brian...0212044207 or send me a message cheers

actually had a few people show up not many tho as quite a few could not make it, but they have said they would love to come to the next meeting ....did not get as much organized as would have hoped but things are looking great , thanks everyone for your input i am sure i will still be asking alot of questions and i look forward to seeing even more people at the next meeting

auckland club and north shore club are having our yearly interclub comp in april and we use to do it with south auckland club but as they dont have the numbers now its only us two clubs so once you get up and going it will be great if we could have you guys in the comp,

if you want to see what the comp is like or you just want to see the best tanks from each club you are more than welcome to come along (as long as the person that owns th tank doesnt mind.

Your meeting date in my opinion is something to be considered.

Try not to have your meeting on the same day, or in the same week as others in the area.

That way, you don't have what apparently happened here.

In fact there are some who people do belong to more than the one club.

Alan 104

Just a tip

North shore club meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month

Auckland Fishkeepers meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

you might consider 3rd Tuesday of every month.

just an Idea.

• 3 weeks later...

no they don't have a meeting every Tuesday, its only once a month.

north shore has theres the 1st Tuesday of the month!

Auckland (greenbay) has theres on the 2nd Tuesday of the month!

east hasn't worked out what week or day as far as i know, but when they do we can all spread the word

We are more advanced than that,Kim!

We had a meeting last night, and now have a President (Eon), Secretary (Eric), and Treasurer (me) but no money yet.

Meetings probably 3rd Tuesday of each month, so next one is Tuesday April 19th. Location then will be Eon's place.

Someone tells me you were on TV3 on Monday evening talking fish - pity I missed it.