Who has an arowana? hands up please

henward

This is my mates aro, he's crazy, keeps it in a 2000L tank with 100 huge clown loaches, a heap of plecs and the biggest flagtail in the world. I heard he feeds it kittens but not sure if thats true.

2012_05_10_128.jpg

Not sure but rumour has it that he actually doesnt come out during daylight and that he may actually be a vampire..............................

:o

This is my mates aro, he's crazy, keeps it in a 2000L tank with 100 huge clown loaches, a heap of plecs and the biggest flagtail in the world. I heard he feeds it kittens but not sure if thats true.

2012_05_10_128.jpg

is this Henward's :slfg:

OH yes, that particular photo does, thats not photo shop lol but yes, i have pics with out the light on the brutus thread.

wee2, that aro looks like an rtg if i am not mistaken. red tail golden.

they are farm bred, certified by cites.

But you have one of those arowana tanning lights on don't you? :wink:

No tanning lights

2012_05_10_083.jpg

photo shot :slfg:

Fake1.jpg

that photo shop was old so the colour would be more 'candy' now with the current colour development. but i did that to show the asian forum that its easily manipulated. most of the pictures you see on asian forums advertised by suppliers are photo shopped!! its a shame, but they always either use very very red lights , so red it even colours your own skin red under the light or photo shop or both lol

i always stir on there, i always askthem to post a video with white light to show real colours, 100% of the time, no one responds to that lol

OH yes, that particular photo does, thats not photo shop lol but yes, i have pics with out the light on the brutus thread.

wee2, that aro looks like an rtg if i am not mistaken. red tail golden.

they are farm bred, certified by cites.

I am not too sure abt the type but my mate got it in a very expensive price from LFS with a certificate to tell where it is from and DOB and even an ID. I might have him in my tank laterly when he get his shop sold. :D

Had a silver aro for a while living with a clown knife a few oscars and a jag. Sold whole set up when i moved. I often dream of owning one again ( any species) as it was the best fish i have yet had the pleasure to own. Even cooler than the big salt water ones i used to look after when i was aquarist at public aquarium.

• 1 month later...