strange guppy fish just sudenly grow strainge tail and fins.

MARY ANN

2 of my guppy fish their tails start growing long tail bits out of them 1 male and 1 female and the female i see angle fish fin out of her belly but i buy them they did not have like this. are they true guppy. :dunno:

You mean something like this?

JapanBlueDouble4.jpg

If so it's just means they have a swordtail.

I don't know what you mean by "are they true guppy." There aren't really any false guppies, that's kind of like getting a mutt from the spca and asking, "Is it a true dog?"

JapanBlueDouble4.jpg

I don't know what you mean by "are they true guppy." There aren't really any false guppies, that's kind of like getting a mutt from the spca and asking, "Is it a true dog?"

no mine got big big tail and like just pop out like ribbon in the air. solid green blue ribbons. and female like one big peacock feather dropping down and has an angel fish long fin on tummy. i take them back if just rubbish one and swap them yes.

It's a shame you can't take a picture to show us.

But it may just be your guppies are ribbon fin. Google " ribbon Fin Guppies " and " Swallow Tail Guppies ". Ribbon and Swallow are the same except Swallow affects the tail as well.

Oh, this is a fin mutation some like it others don't.

It's a shame you can't take a picture to show us.

But it may just be your guppies are ribbon fin. Google " ribbon Fin Guppies " and " Swallow Tail Guppies ". Ribbon and Swallow are the same except Swallow affects the tail as well.

Oh, this is a fin mutation some like it others don't.

hello caserole nice to meet. i do look on the web for what you say. OOOOOSO beautiful & $:-)$ why they so much $ i only buy $8-and get discount for so many fish. they must be imported fish I have as i see no one hear have same photo of my fish i buy. they must buy from people over seas America & japan fish. special maybe.

hello caserole nice to meet. i do look on the web for what you say. OOOOOSO beautiful & $:-)$ why they so much $ i only buy $8-ea and get discount for so many fish. they must be imported fish I have as i see no one hear have same photo of my fish i buy. they must buy from people over seas America & japan fish. special maybe.

i look on trademe for flower horn and guppy. no guppy picture like these their. flower horn baby only $5 in the sth is.

yes yes yes Like that but mine has big long ribbon on tail and is blacky color. and boy is green bluey color. one of the old male guppy i got same color as this one but nike slash on him in some light. cleary blue grey. 1 old one die he like the glassy belly guppy color with same color tail.i get lucky import from bird barn a. thank you thank you for photof15hguy

Here is the pic for you

bluegrassribbon__29___2_.JPG

You need to click on view full picture and then use that url with the img tags :wink:

yes yes yes Like that but mine has big long ribbon on tail and is blacky color. and boy is green bluey color. one of the old male guppy i got same color as this one but nike slash on him in some light. cleary blue grey. 1 old one die he like the glassy belly guppy color with same color tail.i get lucky import from bird barn a. thank you thank you for photof15hguy

you want some you go to the show guppy tank they have some and then outside room in a big big beautiful holding tank hundreds of big blue guppy for refill. you want some you go see. i think only america or japan make as good as that they big import.

JapanBlueDouble4.jpg

Yes they from Japan. my work friend i show her this picture and say she has and they from japan she says i can have hers as the tank is green always and smells. she say she has a big male like this and one like this but delta big tail the females eat all the baby but 1 she is pink eye and is big now and will have some baby but all of the mothers now dead of old age and the others commit suicide and jump out. yes japan blues this one called she say.