New(but old) fish tank - need ideas

the new guy

I reckon a nice planted tank with a few caves and some dift wood. A few apistos, some bristlenoses, a school of tetras and maybe a few other fish. I'd love to do one myself, but i'm kind of restricted to 1 tank at the moment.

I reckon a nice planted tank with a few caves and some dift wood. A few apistos, some bristlenoses, a school of tetras and maybe a few other fish. I'd love to do one myself, but i'm kind of restricted to 1 tank at the moment.

They are a great addition to a community tank and a very peaceful, as long as the other fish stay out of their territory.

Loving the idea. not too sure the light would be good enough for a planted tank tho. i think its a 60cm t8. but its in the corner of the picture anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of Apistogramma macmasteri for sale. They are not aggessive to other fish at all, even when they spawn, unless the fish are in the immediate area that the Apistos have spawned. Macmasteri are extremely hardy. Soft water is very important if you want to breed them successfully. They will spawn in hard water but the eggs won't hatch. Otherwise they are probably the most easiest Apisto to keep.