Can't read test strips?

GrahamC

Interesting. But when do you have to be that accurate on colour? My test kits are quite different in shades.

Yeah, I agree, the colors on the chart are quite different. I have trouble comparing the color in the test tube to the chart though. They never match.

GrahamC:

Caper - I suspect you shouldn't buy a nitrate test kit. I have difficulty distinguishing between a reading of 20 and 80, and your score was worse than mine on this eye test!

:rotf: Now you know why I have such a hard time distinquishing the colors :sml1: :sml1:

Ira:

I have trouble comparing the color in the test tube to the chart though. They never match.

Oh, I am so glad I am not the only one :happy2: I hold it away from the chart; close to the chart; on the chart :nilly: I even read somewhere that a good way to check was to open the cap and look down into the tube!

Caper :P

Oh, I am so glad I am not the only one :happy2: I hold it away from the chart; close to the chart; on the chart :nilly: I even read somewhere that a good way to check was to open the cap and look down into the tube!

Caper :P

That would depend on the testkit Caper, the JBL ones you look sit the vial down on the colour charts and look down from the top, others you hold it up to the side next to the colour chart.