Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jackp's african tank

Featured Replies

Very nice peacocks in there :love:

I see... well stocked...

But I am trying to reduce my tank stocks now. :facepalm:

  • Author

just got the peacocks today. 5 stuartgranti. 1 jacobfreibergi. all males. will keep a very close eye on things. They all came from 1 tank though, so hopefully things work out. I also have a maleri red in there that hasn't coloured up yet.

Looking good mate, looks like the fish have settled in well and good pics too, did you take them with your phone.. I am looking forward to seeing how this tank matures as the fish all grow and continue to colour up :)

  • Author
Nice work jack :thup:

When are you comming to get the trumpet snails?

Before I get any off you I'd like to see pictures of the parents so I can be sure they aren't hybrids

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

thought i'd do an update. brown haps have coloured up nicely and the peacocks have improved a bit. the tank is probably a bit overstocked, so will thin the numbers a bit this weekend.

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

  • Author

mikes got some awesome fish, i'm stoked with the stuartgrantis i got from him. i'm pretty happy with my tank at the moment, though i'd love to upgrade to a 6x2x2. not really feasible at the moment though so will have to lose some dems, yellows and a few brown haps. hopefully it doesn't lead to increased aggression

Yea hes got awesome fish mate.I think mine are brothers to yours will be interesting to see who has the nicest males ive got 4 colored up and 6 sleeepers so far.I downgraded my big tank as it was too much for me.Are u going to keep the haps in there long term or move them on?

  • Author

will definitely keep a couple of the brown haps, but have 6 in there at the moment. got a bit carried away with stocking, so will have to be a it ruthless and just keep the ones i really want (which will still be about 40 fish).

those brown haps looks awesome... !drool:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.