April 14, 201214 yr comment_480480 Seeing as I've lost my breeding setup I've put a bit of effort into getting my display tank well stocked and looking nice. I'm pretty stoked with it http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1719.jpg http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1720.jpg http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1717.jpg Report
April 14, 201214 yr comment_480486 Very nice peacocks in there :love: I see... well stocked... But I am trying to reduce my tank stocks now. :facepalm: Report
April 14, 201214 yr comment_480497 yeah nice peacocks, whats ya ratios you have a lot of nicely coloured males? Report
April 14, 201214 yr Author comment_480498 just got the peacocks today. 5 stuartgranti. 1 jacobfreibergi. all males. will keep a very close eye on things. They all came from 1 tank though, so hopefully things work out. I also have a maleri red in there that hasn't coloured up yet. Report
April 14, 201214 yr comment_480505 Looking good mate, looks like the fish have settled in well and good pics too, did you take them with your phone.. I am looking forward to seeing how this tank matures as the fish all grow and continue to colour up Report
April 14, 201214 yr comment_480506 Nice work jack :thup: When are you comming to get the trumpet snails? Report
April 14, 201214 yr Author comment_480522 Nice work jack :thup: When are you comming to get the trumpet snails? Before I get any off you I'd like to see pictures of the parents so I can be sure they aren't hybrids Report
April 15, 201214 yr Author comment_480582 http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l540/jackp88/?action=view¤t=IMG_1704.jpg Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_480652 I liked it better when it was in my lounge and used for breeding MTS with no fish.. :facepalm: Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_480691 yea it was strange having an empty tank in your lounge Ryan. surprised you didnt put some giraffes in there! Report
July 2, 201214 yr Author comment_488182 thought i'd do an update. brown haps have coloured up nicely and the peacocks have improved a bit. the tank is probably a bit overstocked, so will thin the numbers a bit this weekend. Report
July 2, 201214 yr comment_488192 i got my peacocks from mike to mine are coloring up awesome i did my tank as much like yours as possible mate nice set up Report
July 2, 201214 yr Author comment_488195 mikes got some awesome fish, i'm stoked with the stuartgrantis i got from him. i'm pretty happy with my tank at the moment, though i'd love to upgrade to a 6x2x2. not really feasible at the moment though so will have to lose some dems, yellows and a few brown haps. hopefully it doesn't lead to increased aggression Report
July 2, 201214 yr comment_488196 Yea hes got awesome fish mate.I think mine are brothers to yours will be interesting to see who has the nicest males ive got 4 colored up and 6 sleeepers so far.I downgraded my big tank as it was too much for me.Are u going to keep the haps in there long term or move them on? Report
July 2, 201214 yr Author comment_488201 will definitely keep a couple of the brown haps, but have 6 in there at the moment. got a bit carried away with stocking, so will have to be a it ruthless and just keep the ones i really want (which will still be about 40 fish). Report
July 2, 201214 yr comment_488275 Hi mate, you have really nice fish in there!!! congrats!!! Cheers, Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_488548 wow, :nfs: nearly makes me want to set up a cichlid tank just for the haps Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.