morley transport

godric

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pack mine in a clickclack plastic container with ventilation and place that in a poly box with small holes drilled near the top on the sides. The 40 hour heat pad is activated about 30 minutes before being taped to the inside of the lid. I make a hole in the lid above the heat pad so that the oxygen needed to heat the pad comes from the outside rather than in the box. I take great care in breeding and rearing the animal as well as the way it is packed but I do not take responsibility for it once sent as it is out of my control. I have sent animals by fastpost, petbus, air nz and post haste. The best is airport to airport with Air NZ but it costs. Post haste took 2 days to get there but they arrived OK. petbus also takes two days and they arrived OK. Not familiar with Morley transport. You would probably be lucky to have succes with a claim as they usually don't take responsability for livestock. That is why most transporters will not take livestock.

Some one had said to me.

Well, if Morleys are a "Pet Carrier" and a LTD company they leagally can not operate without insurance.... If you do not get any luck with full reimbursement from Morley's your best option would be the small claims court and maybe Morleys will learn to get insurance going forward.... Crikey, whilst your loss is very, very sad, next time it could be a stud horse for example worth $10k....

With this topic being the forth result on google for morley transport, they should be carefull and want a good result to mitigate the bad press.

[the web geek's revenge]

With a few tweeks of the first post (to summarise the issue etc) it could be very bad for morley transport's search results

[/the web geek's revenge]

Yea that's weird that she has photos on her phone... why were they out enough to have photos taken of them...

Makes me wonder if the girl dropped him or something, or if it tried to do a runner and she grabbed him to hard.

To someone that doesn't know about handling them, seeing how fast one can move might have given the girl a fright.

photos! realy! cut n dried then,get im...i assume you got the photos then?

yes the breeder has been more then helpful staying in contact ETC cant quite say the same for the transport company. have to wait till Wednesday to find out whats going on.

i did find it weird that the girl that was traveling with them had pictures of the lizards on her phone. i personally thought they had been played him at some stage.

Why on earth did she take the lizard out of its box and take photos of it? They have no right to open other people's packages - their job is to deliver them :evil: :an!gry

Well Joe, in the quote you provided it says the supplier was offering to provide a temp gauge... so seems they were probably well within their right to check on it and probably only doing so as a favour. May be the bd jumped and fell, game over. May be it was sick before it was sent. May be may be may be. Give the company a kitkat i reckon.

Best to package well and let it be. A day or two in transit is nothing major for a bd.

Well Joe, in the quote you provided it says the supplier was offering to provide a temp gauge... so seems they were probably well within their right to check on it and probably only doing so as a favour. May be the bd jumped and fell, game over. May be it was sick before it was sent. May be may be may be. Give the company a kitkat i reckon.

Best to package well and let it be. A day or two in transit is nothing major for a bd.

Woops didn't really it properly :oops: