Does anyone know chevyhot off trade me?

KrazyGeoff

Hi, does anyone know this trader?

I just wanted to let them know that the LDA 33 they had on trademe is a male, and only half grown, and their gold nugget is also a male and that is why they are not getting along. But the auction closed before I could put that info on as a question.

Cheers

--Edit, fixed the spelling in the title

This is going to be fun........... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Just to make myself clear.

We are trying to do a members search of the FNZAS site yes?

Because I know that thats what I'm trying to do.

Searching trade me :facepalm: gives me nothing special in the area of contacting them, except to leave a message on a different auction.

Your valiant attempts to give me instructions seem to fail greatly for the following reasons:

1: there are no left hand drop down box's in the FNZAS search. neither the forum search or the general search.

2: There is no "all items" on the FNZAS home page

3: the link to trade me is giving me a hint that we may be comparing apples and geospatial modelling of 5th dimensional theoretical partical matter :dunno:

I just thought that someone with a 15cm LDA33 and a large L018 may be known to forum members, thats all.

But this has proved amusing for a Thursday :slfg:

This is going to be fun........... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Just to make myself clear.

We are trying to do a members search of the FNZAS site yes?

Nope, why would we look for a trademe person's trademe listings on the FNZAS? Why would we even assume on the small chance that they're also on the fishroom that they use the same name?

Nope, why would we look for a trademe person's trademe listings on the FNZAS? Why would we even assume on the small chance that they're also on the fishroom that they use the same name?

I'm not sure why you would "assume on the small chance that they're also on the fishroom that they use the same name?"

I assume I thought the title of the post "does anyone know cheveyhot off trade me?" was a good indicator of the issue at hand.

Cheers