February Aquarium World

Caryl

These were posted this morning so keep an eye out for them arriving in a letter box near you (hopefully your own!) :happy1:

This month's issue has;

- Design a breeding certificate. We need a updated look.

- Audouinella - black brush algae. What is it? What causes it? How do you treat it? How do you prevent it?

- Find out why some our aquarium plants always die.

- How do you set up an African tank?

- Read about CTT's sausage sizzle to raise fund for Turtle Rescue & Rehoming.

- See how CTT set up for the Christchurch Pet Expo and how successful it was.

- Learn about MacMaster's dwarf cichlid, Apistogramma macmasteri.

- Find out how to build a high tech planted freshwater tank. (Taken from the thread in this forum)

- If you don't want to set up with Africans or freshwater, find out about setting up a marine tank instead.

- PLUS THERE'S MORE!

Including...

Information on the FNZAS Conference being held this Queen's birthday weekend (1 - 4 June) in Hamilton.

Sounds like they have lots of interesting things planned plus a link to register, and pay, online. :happy2:

The conference stuff was supposed to be in the centre but I forgot I had added the cover to the main book (they used to be done separately) so instead of the centre being the usual pages 20 - 21, it is now 22 - 23 :facepalm:

Mine was in the mail yesterday - thanks Caryl :hail:

It was really nice to see more people contributing articles to the magazine. It makes our Editors life so much easier when she does not have to write heaps as well as produce it.

Also I have to mention CTT who have two articles in there. Despite the dreadful last 18 months they have had down in Christchurch their members have continued on with their hobby, helped others in trouble, and have even managed to participate in an expo and man a sausage sizzle fundraiser and then write the articles on these events. My hat goes off to you all, lead very ably by Jennifer (CTT & FNZAS President),Robyn (CTT Secretary) and Erica (Treasurer). Well done, you put the rest of us to shame.