BFRC February meeting

Jim Sy

Hi all, the next meeting is 19th February at 3pm. Nature's Place, Historic Village 17th Ave West, Tauranga. We will be talking about what the club members would like to do this year. So bring along some ideas of what you want.

Thanks Fiona Sytema

Shall we bring anything? We often end up having afternoon tea anyway... may as well plan something? If not, I'll prob just bring something to keep Shiana from whining :spop: :roll:

if i was going.. ive give her a jandel to play that stop her whining :digH: :gigl:

pick up wife at lunch time.. :bounce: :bounce: my teady bear will be home.. :kiss: :gigl:

That's actually the bit I like most about meetings - meeting people face to face. Although participating in a forum is great and you have access to a wide number of people and their experiences, nothing beats actually meeting people and I love to put faces to names I have met on the forums. I have been lucky enough to travel the length of NZ at various times and attend a number of different clubs' meetings and also met a lot of forum members at conference. :happy2: