Return to fish keeping

Shirlsscott

Hi All, Just thought id introduce myself... Scott... Im back into keeping fish again after a few years out, Im interested in Betta splendens and breeding pretty much anything that catches my eye. have few tanks but seriously looking to breed some nice Dragons. I just purchased a few out of sympathy (I know! never buy a fish because you feel sorry for it!). But they have both come right after a few good feeds of blood worms and a good flake food and some decent water.... would be interested to get in touch with some auckland breeders to purchase some good stock as the pet shops have zero quality fish. love the site! Cheers :lol:

Thanks for the invite, on holiday/work for a few weeks over to China. But may take you up on that offer sometime after i get back. Will flick you an email, really keen to get betta breeding again. Went into a show in Thailand when I was over there about four months ago which really got me going again, the fish they had on display just blew me away! if i cant get any locally i might look at importing some good solid stock, if no ones breeding them up here at least i should be able to get any surplus away easy enough? Will flick you an email and thanks again for the warm welcome. :wave: