February Aquarium World

Caryl

The Feb AW usually comes out in the first week of the month but my brand new, still under warranty, printer developed a major fault and had to be packed up and sent to Auckland for repair.

My apologies but you will have to wait another couple of weeks or so. I am very hopeful it will still be February 2005 when it is delivered. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Jammos is correct. Free to all affilliated members of the FNZAS but available by subscription for $21.80. This gives you 12 months of magazines which come out quarterly.

The printer is fixed and we are back in business! Hope to take them to Ashburton this weekend and have fellow club members to help fold, staple, wrap, address, stamp etc. :lol:

Saga isn't quite over yet as now we have a 9am - 4pm power cut for high voltage maintenance today!! :evil:

Grant has set up large batteries to keep the filters going on the tanks. At least we don't need to worry about temperature!

Have got about halfway through the print run I think. Was up all through the night replacing paper, setting up next print job, changing toners etc etc etc.

Good thing I am at work today - I can have a rest! :lol:

Good one Caryl. :D

Pity you weren't in Napier. You could have plugged your printer in here and printed away for 2 days with no power...

Sounds like you're putting in a great effort to make sure it's out before the end of Feb. I don't think most people realise just how much work you put into it...

As it comes from overseas.

Well, if it goes by surface mail and gets on the rong fairy.

You can expect it to do a few laps of Wellington harbor before it reaches land.

So expect it about Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday, or Monday, or Tuesday or maybe if ya lucky Wednesday.

But it will be here before the Feb deadline.

Good one Caryl

Alan 104