Time for a new shark.+ It's Hammer time

livingart

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit - all I see are frozen frogs and no sharks!

5502091211_ce7cc1670d.jpg

from http://www.ditii.com/2011/03/06/imageshack-serving-frozen-frog-blocking-certain-countries

Seems that the photo host you are using LA have been up to no good and are forcing registrations in order for people to view the images - this is done on a country basis, and where I am at the moment I am not permitted to see the images, I will not be registering either myself or the domain in order to view them either. :-?

no, just move zev :digH:

Only if you want some overseas site visitors to see them, LA

Screenshot2012-01-15at81823PM.png

Fine... have shifted back to NZ blueether. The variety of aquatic plants available in Hong Kong is rather mouthwatering, though :(

Fish Street or Goldfish Street as it is known is in Tung Choi Street in Mong Kok, it is two streets over from Nathan Road to the east. It is a good 25min walk from Tsim Sha Shui, or if you are feeling really lazy you can take the MTR (Mass Transit Railway) from Tsim Sha Shui to Mong Kok in about five mins.

Ahh that's where I went couldn't remember the correct name. We didn't goin many stores just walked outside of them, most had stalls outside. Saw some big arowanas, betas in plastic bags and some pretty massive display tanks except they weren't really display as there was like 5 of them in one store :P