Alder?

Zev

Yussss!!!!

There are three trees outside the local National Bank - must walk past them at least once a month and have never noticed them there!

You want some Ryan? I can make the other half get to pick some off the lower branches (there are quite a few on the ground, but the village is riddled with dogs and people who walk them an the most ungodly hours of the night - so would be loathe to get you some of those).

Yussss!!!!

There are three trees outside the local National Bank - must walk past them at least once a month and have never noticed them there!

You want some Ryan? I can make the other half get to pick some off the lower branches (there are quite a few on the ground, but the village is riddled with dogs and people who walk them an the most ungodly hours of the nigh - so would be loathe to get you some of those).

I would love some! I know there will be tons somewhere in auckland however my trees spotting abilities are limited and despite stoppIng and casing out several trees most times I go out I am yet to find any :(