sick coral

keenas

I just brought a coral 2 days ago it is a coral that will move around that tank to fnd the best place, it look great and I love it but then it went down hill I have test water everything but it is now just lieing on the botton of the tank looking very sick, not sure what to do with it. :hail:

12 months would be fine if your water is perfect as you state, who told you 2 years?

Some else is up, in good water and light, anenomes are quite hardy.

Usually they're relatively demanding, other than aptaisia, but good water and good light pretty much covers everything.:)

Even over 2 days it shouldn't have died from lack of light or starvation. Did you dump it straight in or give it a good 5-6 hours to acclimatize?

Usually they're relatively demanding, other than aptaisia, but good water and good light pretty much covers everything.:)

Even over 2 days it shouldn't have died from lack of light or starvation. Did you dump it straight in or give it a good 5-6 hours to acclimatize?

Hi thanku for that, am new to all this, one of the fish shop tld me 2 years and the other told me no it should be fine,I am gettin told so many things from the shops that deal in marine fish I am not sure what to think. I did buy all the trace element etc that I was told to get. I am at a lost. But I will try again with another later. :x