It's been a while

phoenix44

Poor tank has been neglected for a few months now. I'll be selling some of the crypts on the RHS soon. Far too many in there and they grow like mad. It's all getting out of control!

DSC05035Medium.jpg

I kinda want to fix it, but just don't have the inspiration / inclination any more.

Ah ha!! Phoenix - the life of a full time worker is hitting home. Still looks really good and the fact that you have even looked at it makes me think all is not lost :D

Ah, but it's not just the job eh. It's the job + uni. Wake up and study for an hour; get ready for work - start work at half eight, and finish at five. Then come home, get changed, cook dinner and study till 7. Then eat dinner; pretend to study when I'm really watching tv and then crash in bed!

Ah, but it's not just the job eh. It's the job + uni. Wake up and study for an hour; get ready for work - start work at half eight, and finish at five. Then come home, get changed, cook dinner and study till 7. Then eat dinner; pretend to study when I'm really watching tv and then crash in bed!

Lol wait till you have kids and you get no sleep on top of all of that :)

• 2 weeks later...