Breeding Certificate Competition

Caryl

We need some new, exciting, breeding certificates. This is your chance to design something. We had some great Membership Card designs so lets see how you do with these.

There are some basics that must be adhered to;

Certificates must be A5

They must have the FNZAS logo somewhere (I think zev can send you a good quality logo if you ask her nicely :wink: )

They need space for the person's name

They need a line saying something like... Commendation Certificate (for 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 or 100 species)

No edge to edge printing. 5mm clear edge all around

Full colour

Prize - a bag of choccy fish!! :happy2:

PS. We may recreate them in a different programme if yours is not the best or you can do a concept and it can be created by someone else.

Zev does not want them sent in on Publisher! If you use this wonderful programme :happy2: :love: save as a pdf or something or she will poke you with her pointy stick!

Word is a no-no too as it apparently puts weird lines through the graphics :roll:

Again, use whatever programme you like then pdf it.

• 4 months later...
If you are unsure how to save as a pdf, you can download PDF Factory Pro, which acts as a printer. Print to PDF Factory Pro and save, then email it on. There is a free version of the software, but it leaves a link at the bottom of the PDF.

Or get an OS that supports PDF/PS :digH:

• 2 months later...

You are all welcome to come and feed the babies.

I can only provide band aids, any bigger scratches.... you are on your own.

cost to feed the babies is a reasonable arm or a leg.

My camera doesn't have a wide enough lense, so can't take photo of tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Were these all the entries? Did we get a result?

Can I please take this moment to remind all members to register their breeding with their club! We really want to try and keep on top of this.

(BFRC, We want that trophy!)

(Jen wants us to win it too, so she doesn't have to lug it back with the others, again :gigl: )

• 2 weeks later...