Planted 25G Update 11/11/12

Li@m

I was looking through Amano's Complete works book and fell in love with this scape

And wanted to use the same kind of combination of Congo fern, moss and stem plants. So i made a cardboard mock up of my tank and just fiddled round with the bits of wood that i had.

Comments and criticism please.

Dude, that's going to be awesome !drool:. How do you get the plants to grow on the wood? My moss has to be pinned down, and doesn't seem at all interested in growing from the wood.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's going to be awesome !drool:. How do you get the plants to grow on the wood? My moss has to be pinned down, and doesn't seem at all interested in growing from the wood.

Thanks, To get my moss to stay on the wood i just wrap lots of cotton tread over the moss and around the branch.

Heres a pic when i had just re tied and added more moss onto the branches.

IMG_7552_286876.jpg

The fish pics aren't too bad at all, you just need to take a whole heap to get one with the annoying moving fish in focus!

I like your cardboard box scape, have done the same myself with a rock hardscape.

Unfortunately I am back in Kiwiland now, but I can tease you with this pic from one of the fish shops in Hong Kong...

Shrimp-01.jpg