Auckland Fishkeepers at the pet expo this weekend 27/28 Aug

ryanjury

Just letting everyone who already isn't aware that the Auckland fishkeepers association will be having a stall at the pet expo this weekend we will have a number of different tanks running most of them quite big. And it also sounds like the rest of the expo would be quite fun as most of us are into all sorts of animals as well as fish, good day out for the kids too.

More info here http://www.petanimalexpo.co.nz/preview.html would be good to meet some more people off the forums.

For those who aren't already members of the club there will be discounted membership available on the day.

Thanks to Hollywood Fish Farms there will also be a massive raffle run over the weekend with a massive prize pool including 3 all in one tanks so get down and buy some tickets!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I am absolutely blown away with how much Hollywood fish farms has donated to the club for us to raffle, thanks heaps hollywood fish farms! Let us hope that it achieves the desired aim of getting more people into the club and more people keeping fish. :thup:

Sophia the more pixels the better. Then I can crop or whatever as required to fit and it won't compromise quality but it is not mandatory. All I require is sharp, well focused, pics; not fuzzy ones. If you took a good pic on your cell phone it will be printable as the pics added to articles are not large. You do not need a fancy, mega pixelled camera.

If you look through the conference pics in the Aug mag you will note some are better than others. A lot of the head shots were cropped from group pics and in a dark room so quality varied greatly. The printer does a good job of striking a happy medium when it comes to contrast. Some of the pics printed have been around 100kb, or less, and others up to 250kb as I resize big ones.