Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It has been snowing where Grant is

Featured Replies

Here are some pics Grant took over the last few days as he worked...

Mt Murchison

IMG_8940.jpg

Mt Murchison

IMG_8941.jpg

Mt Murchison

IMG_8942.jpg

Black Birch

BBRiceonantennas2.jpg

Black Birch

IMG_8886.jpg

Black Birch

IMG_8887.jpg

and one last pic for blueether who wanted proof of my pudding :slfg:

The remains of my pear sponge...

spongepudding.jpg

  • Author

You probably did Reece as he had been up Takaka Hill. You can't miss that vehicle with all the aerials can you? :roll:

He brought back some lovely pears - which is why I had the sudden urge for a pear sponge, even though I had also eaten two pears as well :happy2:

  • Author

Not only did I eat a pear pair I also ate another in the pudding. I pared the pear pair too (after I peered at them checking for bugs) :thup:

Grant is not so keen on pears so no peer pressure to buy them either. :slfg:

Perhaps I should have sat on a pier to eat my pared pear pair :dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.