Display tank 30 day time lapse pics

critter_crazy

Thanks Everyone! All the plants were given to me for free by some lovely members on here.

Yeap, I've got 2 young angels (which I've trained to eat from my hand) and a young veil tail betta in there. They have heaps of room and are being raised with eachother so are getting along great! :happy2:

Ooo - I wonder if my betta will hang out with an angel... he is all alone with a platy and a BN for friend atm.

An angel would quickly outgrow your 40L :( If I could fit more into this tank I'd have heaps lol

do you still have all the guppies? they seemed to dissapear in the last photo. Nice tank, looks alot better than mine ATM

Moved the guppies upstairs to my brothers new tank just before the pic was taken, they were only temporary anyway :)

You may find and angel will nip the betta's tail fins, the red ones do look a bit like blood worms. :slfg:

If the angels do start nipping it'll just give me an excuse to set up another mini-version for the fighter :lol:

• 2 weeks later...