Tsunami Warning

mcrudd

I am just about to climb the walls out, I have taken each warning seriously since we live with water all around us on a peninsuela part of the island, so this one which the news say is closer to us especially east coast should be taken seriously is scaring me a bit so I want to go to higher ground with my kids until it past, but the man in the house wants to go stand on the blimming road by the cliff and look at this phenomana and keep the kids in school :facepalm:

I kept the kids out until now when they confirmed its only a marine warning. I am staying in Beachlands until it passed, so that if they update just before arrival that its bad then I can grab my kids and head for the hills. Mr man is saying see I told you its not serious :facepalm:

edited to add. LOL Alanmin and Carlos & Siran we posted the same time. Its not completely cancelled for east coast its just a marine warning now.

Yeah I just read about that too. I hope it's nothing to worry about. I would be freaking out. Thankfully we don't live near water. But we live in Auckland and are surrounded by volcanoes lol Apparently we had a small earthquake here recently but I didn't feel anything. It was only 2. something on the richter scale.

Yeah I just read about that too. I hope it's nothing to worry about. I would be freaking out. Thankfully we don't live near water. But we live in Auckland and are surrounded by volcanoes lol Apparently we had a small earthquake here recently but I didn't feel anything. It was only 2. something on the richter scale.

http://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/tsunami-marine-warnings-place-auckland-east-cape-land-warnings-cancelled

don't worry its not that bad, but boy it could have been and I could have been right :slfg: but mr man is right :lol: