June 29, 201115 yr comment_443717 I guess by "pets" you mean non-fishy ones? Here's Sacha, our 14 month old Hungarian Vizsla and Toby, our two year old Beagle X Fox Terrier. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443726 I was told this girl is Doberman X Bull Terrier but I'm not sure about that, I'm leaning toward Huntaway X. Opinions are welcome but it doesn't really matter, she,s awesome either way. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443744 Heres my dog Louis Oh come on, she doesn't look that bad, I wouldn't call her a dog... :slfg: Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443745 Oh come on, she doesn't look that bad, I wouldn't call her a dog... :slfg: lol :rotf: Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443752 Here's my pooch Sydney on lunch break at work with me And my baby bunny Freddy having a cuddle Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443757 i use to have a black mini lop named bugs :facepalm: Well if you're wanting another one we have plenty of cuties looking for homes in the Rabbitry at the SPCA Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443758 Well if you're wanting another one we have plenty of cuties looking for homes in the Rabbitry at the SPCA would love to buttttt................ mum (also the reson why i dont have a dog :roll: ) nd do you work at the spca, i wanted to work there Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443759 i use to have a black mini lop named bugs :facepalm: used to? Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443761 Mum didnt want a bunny either, but as soon as she had a cuddle she was in love :lol: Yeap, Canine Care intern. On leave at the moment though cause I had an accident with a dog in March and now I'm waiting for surgery on my wrist lol. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443763 used to? yes he broke out of the hut, at our old house we use to see him all the time on the back lawn, then one day he just disapeared :tears: Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443765 Mum didnt want a bunny either, but as soon as she had a cuddle she was in love :lol: Yeap, Canine Care intern. On leave at the moment though cause I had an accident with a dog in March and now I'm waiting for surgery on my wrist lol. yeah , sounds like fun Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_443892 Georgia can your bunny go on 'road trips'? If so, bring him to fishclub so I can squeeze him! Though not this one as I am not going. (i love bunnies) Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_443894 Georgia can your bunny go on 'road trips'? If so, bring him to fishclub so I can squeeze him! Though not this one as I am not going. (i love bunnies) I'm sure I can bring him as long as everyone's okay with it I won't be at this one either Report
June 30, 201115 yr Author comment_443908 Cute! :love: I adore bunnies my mate has a "dwarf lop"? that looks like a circle. shes trained it to walk on harness Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_443911 Freddy's a mini lop cross and he happily walks on a harness and lead too. Also drinks out of the dog bowl and sleeps on his back with his legs in the air :lol: Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_443914 Freddy's a mini lop cross and he happily walks on a harness and lead too. Also drinks out of the dog bowl and sleeps on his back with his legs in the air :lol: :lol: Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_443918 Some of our families Pets. Ellie Harry Quellaa Breeding stock Guide Dog who just had 7 pups. ( can post pics if wanted) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.