any body out their play rugby?

I played for Northcote-Birkenhead for 2 years as prop, lock, flanker, #8, wing and fullback.

played for Takapuna for half a season as a loose forward until I tore both Achilles tendons.

dang man that must of hurt when i leave school in a few years im going to go for under 21 prem team for takapuna

:D my cousin playes for taka prem

Im playing either 6 or 7 for Waipu. With the town having a scotish heritige, every home game we run out of the sheds to the sounds of the local bagpipe band. The old timers :sage: have an exhibition match coming up, a golden oldies game titled men in kilts, guess what they have to play the game in :rotf: they all are supposed to wear a months worth of facial hair

Im playing either 6 or 7 for Waipu. With the town having a scotish heritige, every home game we run out of the sheds to the sounds of the local bagpipe band. The old timers :sage: have an exhibition match coming up, a golden oldies game titled men in kilts, guess what they have to play the game in :rotf: they all are supposed to wear a months worth of facial hair

haha thats mean as when you mean by golden oldies? do you mean just old fellas or non contestant scrums? haha i guess if they are old it would be a good idea for non contestant haha

i hate it when some body gets injured and we have to do golden oldies :P

do you mean just old fellas or non contestant scrums?

I dont think anyone under 40 will be playing. Those old timers :sage: gotta take it easy so the scrums wont be the usual crash/bang type us young folk :bounce: have to go through each w.e. Should be good entertainment though, something you could expect to see most of the townspeople on the sidelines supporting.