Losing weight support thread

mcrudd

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't go Mcrudd, you can still support the other people

My english let me down again, what I meant is that Its my last update about losing weight, I will ofcourse still support everyone thats on a weightloss mission :thup:

Indeed. I have put on 10kg over the past year thanks to the back problems, then surgery recovery, then eating too much of the wrong thing! Time to start the eating sensibly plan again.

Well done mcrudd!!! :bounce:

You can do it Caryl and thank you :)

well done mccrud looking great ! its hard work, i have put on 10kgs over the past few months on certain meds and had half a lung removed. It is hard shifting it as i have always been slim

good work to the weight loss

sarah

Thanks you :) Oh my gosh that must have been painful. I had a quarter of my liver shaved off during a gall bladder removal operation and that hurt for weeks afterwards. Half a lung :o I wish you all the best during your weightloss mission, its hard work, I suggest you do little bits at a time especially with such big surgery behind you. All the best for the future :kiss: