The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Sink full of gravel, buckets full of plants, tank full of air and a head full of ideas. Been breaking down the four footer today after a Cyano outbreak and everything was better than expected. Down to about 7 fish in total but the plants are mostly in great shape.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have been out watching a pre-schooler, a 5 yr old and their mum trying to catch goldfish from my pond as they have set up a bath for a pond at their place. They finally managed to catch 3 plus some snails.

Lovely sunny day in Blenheim today and, thanks to a cool breeze, not too hot at about 20C. Ideal for sitting by the pond with a cuppa 8)

raining again :yaw2: :yaw1: :yaw2: :yaw1: :yaw2: :yaw1:

But luckily I am diverted by cooking - got a roast veal about to go in the oven, then a pavlova to decorate. I made the one from the Edmonds egg to test it out, seems to have worked out quite perfect. Top has a few sugar crackles is the only thing wrong. Topping is going to be white chocolate dipping sauce drizzled on first with sliced fresh cherries and blueberries with melted milk chocolate drizzled over that. Whipped cream on the side so that my masterpiece doesn't get ruined except by the chomping.

And dinner as early as possible to give ample time to digest before bed.

:happy2:

3 Angels, two peppered cories and the BN pair. Sad sad tank.

could the angels have knocked off the cories? or the BNs attacked the cories? My BN was very grumpy with my peppered cories so he got the boot

This is pud tonight - chocolate had to be splatted on hence the poop on the right side of the plate, this isn't Masterchef you realise...

Anthony, am saving you a piece..... not

IMG_1151.jpg

ant you a sweety...

my piece looks great....where your piece..ill have a little more cream.... :digH: :cofn: :rotf: :rotf:

cream's in a bowl on the side - what you see there that looks like cream is white chocolate dipping sauce. !drool:

We were going to eat all of it but thought better of it. This morning I am still a little full and my stomach area feels tired like it's been working out :sml2:

looks youll be have a other abdominals training :digH: :cofn: :rotf: :rotf:

im making anthor pav tonight ..i just cream the top and a ligth dusting of graded choc...

i dont add vanilla essence..i put baylies or a coffeen cream liquor..or choc mint for flavours...........yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

looks youll be have a other abdominals training :digH: :cofn: :rotf: :rotf:

im making anthor pav tonight ..i just cream the top and a ligth dusting of graded choc...

i dont add vanilla essence..i put baylies or a coffeen cream liquor..or choc mint for flavours...........yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beforehand I had a long walk and run so by the time I got to eat it, it didn't even touch the sides.

What's your recipe? I have a book of pavlova/trifle/cheesecake recipes but the edmonds egg makes things extremely simple, no seperating of eggs etc

what are the amounts of the other bits?

per heat oven to 150

4 eegs whites

1 cup of caster sugar

1 tea spoon of vanillin essence or flavour you want,,

1 tablespoon of cornflour

1 tea spoon of white vinegar

beat eeg white untill shiff add sugar at one teaspoon at a time.

beat for 10 mins..

sprinkle cornflour. vineger. and flavour..mix into blended..

put in cake tin if want high one or place on tray..put into oven trun down to 125

cook for a 1 hour 1/2 ....turn off oven leve over night to cool in oven...do not open the door..

easy..