Fish that are friendly in community tank ?

wsun013

I have few tanks, most of them are guppies, I have clown loaches, SAEs, and GBAs as well.

Guppies are very friendly, that they always come close when I go near the tank. I separate young ones ever since they are born, and they become friendly too about 3rd or 4th week.

Loaches are shy, always play with themselves. Never get a food from my hands....sad...they are really cute though.

SAEs are alert, sometimes they swim like flying (hence flying fox?), if I dont catch them for at least 5 months, they are willing to get bloodworms from me, otherwise they always keep a distant from you.

GBAs...mmmm, I wonder if they care anything.

Questions:

1. What makes guppies so friendly ? Are they friendly to cats as well who always try to scoop them out?

2. What are other friendly fish that you have ?

My view is that guppies are like labradors but without the brains. They love their food. They are friends with the food you bring them.

+1

Guppies are pigs!

In my tanks the other friendly's are betta and eel who will eat from our hand also. The gouramis will hang aroudn too when there's food to be had.

Friendly fish I had were :love:

Guppies, they were forever around me while I gravel vacced and when I sit infront of the tank they would swim and come and look at me and follow my finger all over

Betta, he was very friendly and used to follow me wherever I was in the house, I would see him swim in the direction I used to be and when I came closer he would deffinetly interact with me

Bristlenose I have had two bristlenoses one male and one female that were very friendly, they would suck onto my hand while I cleaned and would eat algae wafers from out my hand as well.