EMERGENCY: FISH IN DANGER HELP ME!

fish_tank0311

One of my fish has just swam inside my aqua one 104f maxi filters. I have just turned it off because i was about to take it out and clean it and one of my new clown loaches is inside it. what do i do. Its inside the pump part of the filter and im not sure how to get it out. Iv dissassembled as much as i know how to but i cant get inside the pump part. please help me ASAP

I believe he is out yes..... These clown loaches are frustrating me -.-

I bought 2 from hollywood 2 weeks ago and since the second day one of them has been missing.... Looked ALL over the tank, no fish, as far as i can see no corpse either. And the biggest fish in there is a black angel fish and he is no where near big enough to eat a clown loach.... Really weird because iv only ever had 1 fish die on me because of sickness (the rest die of age) and that was my fighter fish a while back. Got a bad case of ich....Wasn't a nice coming home present after a 4 day weekend :tears:

Might have to go and get me some more clown loaches as i think this 1 is a bit lonely.