May 2, 201115 yr comment_432503 I confess I don't actually know who he is but I have noticed that a lot of people on this forum like him so I thought I would mention that he is being interviewed on National Radio around now (after the 7pm news) Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_432542 Missed it. I am sure I can download it. He is a great author who has been diagnosed with Alzheimers Four years since diagnosis and he is still going strong though! :happy2: Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_432549 have you seen the documentary that he has don on living with the disease? Aired in the UK maybe 1 1/2 - 2 years ago. Fantastic author, it will be a sad day when he can no longer write. Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_432571 I had tickets to see him live in AKL 2 weeks ago but I couldn't get up there. Gutted!!! Probably the last opportunity because he is very sick. Report
May 3, 201115 yr comment_432880 Got to see him a few weeks ago when he came to Auckland. Coolest guy. The interviewer asked questions every now and then but basically he just spent two hours ranting and telling awesome stories. Like how he made his own sword when he found out he was going to be knighted. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_434093 Missed it. I am sure I can download it. He is a great author who has been diagnosed with Alzheimers Four years since diagnosis and he is still going strong though! :happy2: wow I didn't know this! &c:ry That is very sad. Love his books :love: Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_434101 He is a great author who has been diagnosed with Alzheimers Four years since diagnosis and he is still going strong though! :happy2: But he's written and published 2 books that had already been published... Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_434107 But he's written and published 2 books that had already been published... This made me literally laugh out loud Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_434220 This made me literally laugh out loud LOLOLOL!!!!! :sml1: Ira you might be a grumpy ol' codger but you make me laugh. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.