OSAMA IS DEAD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he is extremely hated in America and the world but the way the celibrated a persons death is kinda sad. Silence would have commemorated it better IMO. Celebrating it is probably exactly what he did 9/11.

:facepalm:

I can understand the ones who celebrated this, but I do agree with you, Waterlogged.

Silence would have been so much more impressive.

A deafening silence. Refusing any closeness to their way of thinking.

”I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.

:hail:

Thanks for this quote Sunbird.

And may be we don't forget OBL has been created by the CIA at first...

Fanaticism - any kind of - is a plague.

Some people need to take a step back and stop being so spiritual, its a dead terrorist responsible for instigating this whole thing (he even had plans to bomb trains on the 9/11 aniversary) big whoop americans are glad he's dead, they should be. It's not like they are celebrating the death of a civil human being.

You can not prove that he is responsible.

Where are these plans, where is the proof of these plans. He had plans or they had plans?

It is a tedious argument, if you think that jumping for joy and chanting the name of your nation makes them any different from each other then you are sadly mistaken. They are both by products of the evolution of propaganda.

I have studied propaganda for a few years, it is a heartless killer in itself with very little ways of stopping it.

It is not so much the fact that they are happy he is dead but in which the way they celebrated and the circumstances around it. Nothing to do with spirituality but more dignity and looking for factual evidence rather than blind faith.

It is hard to prove anything these days but he made the choice to be the one claiming responsibility for it, thats one thing they like to do - they take pride in what they do and want to be recognised for it. Some people are relieved and some are happy, I myself wouldn't jump up and down celebrating his death but I won't say that I am not glad he is dead

Its funny how everyone belives the media you are ALL brain washed zombies if you looked into it Gorge bush had ties with the Bin Ladenfamily through their oil companys. Bush just used him as a scape goat to invade and seize their oil concerns and pump the oil price up while creating a multi billion dollar war project of U.S military contractors.

Osama was on dialiss for his kidney condition whe he "went into hiding" do you really think someone with millions of dollars and a kidney problem was in some hills? No this war has been and allways will be a cover for the false flag operations of 9/11 to initiate a war and make america look like its doing well when its really going down the drain

Watch the Zeighgist movies and they will explain everything

I feel sorry that a inocent man was killed in the name of MONEY

Oh dear, I see this has taken a turn for the worse.

@ GZ, you are right and I agree with you, I think it is widely believed that he is a main contributor to 9/11 and other attacks. Except that to be proven guilty in western society he must stand trial and be proven to be guilty. We do not know the circumstances around the releases of these videos and as I said before there are so many unanswered questions surrounding these events.

I say blind faith in an earlier post because without evidence of some sort we can only gauge these events by what the media portrays to us, which we know to not always be true.

Being glad that he is dead is one thing, even if it's based on faith but celebrating it is another thing. I think very few people would not be glad of his death in some way or on some level.

This debate was only really about the right or wrong of celebrating like maniacs? The right or wrong of his death would be hard to discuss with so little information available to us.

@ OSCNZ, I am not even sure where to start with that one bro. Judging others for blind faith in the media is one thing but having blind faith in a conspiracy theory and speaking it as gospel is slightly ironic. no?

I have seen all the Zietgiest movies, they are very well made pieces of propaganda. In fact most of it is non factual in any sense of the word. The only thing from memory that had any credentials was the distribution of money and the fact that the world is run on debt. But this is not new information and nor is it contested. The world has been run like this since before the U.S. civil war the Americans have only perfected it and most of the United Nations is run the same way ( yes even us ). Just because they are better at using tools that they have than other nations does not make them badies, just immoral.

Anyway I think to date this rivals the JFK theorys and not much else. But with out that proof neither side has a solid platform to base any opinion. Just a strong belief of whatever gives you ( and me ) your/our emotional solace.

A bit Like, oh I don't know...

Religion?

Is that a ban? :digH:

I would gladly discuss the Zietgiet movement with you via alternative means, I have faith that human equality will prevail, just not in our life time. We barely even have democracy and once you get past that at face value you realise that is quite archaic.

Bit Drunk hope that all makes sense

Bishop: we all have to rember the american goverment only shows us what we want to see so we are all sheep in that respect but the good thing about the age we are in no matter how hard they censor the internet they cant get it all so there are still independent media out there that cover all the issues. And what gets me is wen someone who has looked at all the facts comes up against the public as a whole that is contoled by the propaganda that is showen to them is labeled and a conspirisey theroist when all it is is a informed person telling what they have found. I have done many months worth of rersearch and have found this to be the truth so am i a conspriracy nut?

People can talk themselves up until they are blue in the face :yaw2: but it doesn't mean anything AT ALL, everything you say fact or fiction is complete BS to another person... Because at the end of the day you could be one of those people that likes to talk crap and might be a nut - how would we know? Thats just how it is, some people ruin it for everyone else.

Yes fotuanatly everyone is different and has thier own opinions but what im getting at is that the public as a whole has been lied to for many years and only now is the truth able to be fully knowen through independent media so we as a collective need to take notice of what is happening around us and take note so we can change it for the better :)

Bishop: we all have to rember the american goverment only shows us what we want to see

Well, they don't show us what we want to see, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

They ( the government ) do however limit what they release to the media.

so we are all sheep in that respect

I am not a sheep in that respect. What I see on the media I do not take as fact, you can research the current event as much you feel necessary, and discuss it on public forums and with others willing to evolve the conversation to a resolution. Making me not a sheep.

but the good thing about the age we are in no matter how hard they censor the internet

This is not China, nobody is censoring my internet. 2 or 3 occasions where they do does not mean they do as a whole. Wikileaks is censored because it has put people jobs ect in jeopardy and has been taken as slanderous, therefore it must not be shown on public domain until the trial has finished. This is law.

they cant get it all so there are still independent media out there that cover all the issues.

This was true before the internet, it is illegal for the government to censor or limit the freedom of press unless a law has been broken or, there are a few reasons that the government can step in.

And what gets me is wen someone who has looked at all the facts comes up against the public as a whole that is contoled by the propaganda that is showen to them is labeled and a conspirisey theroist

I had to read this a few times to try and figure what you are talking about. I am not a grammar Nazi but please take your time when replying, it makes it hard to counter if I am unsure what you mean.

Firstly just because propaganda exists doesn't mean that all media is propaganda. You seem to only talk in extremes and I think it unfair to assume that the public as a whole are under the brainwashed command of the United States Government.

Most people know about but would rather get on with their lives. I on the other hand have no life so I am more than willing to help you understand.

I think we both agree that there is propaganda going on. The media is after all a business, they need to make money. But again with the extremes it doesn't mean that everything is.

When you say you have looked at all the facts, which facts are you talking about? Because anybody that I talk to can only find websites of people raising questions, no facts have been submitted or brought to the table. And if you know of any I would love to hear them.

when all it is is a informed person telling what they have found.

Sorry bro but...

Its funny how everyone belives the media you are ALL brain washed zombies

I feel sorry that a inocent man was killed in the name of MONEY

Watch the Zeighgist movies and they will explain everything

Is by no means an informed person just telling us what you have found. You are saying you are right. But as I am trying very hard to explain. You can not be right until you have the facts, and there are little of them to go around.

I have done many months worth of rersearch and have found this to be the truth so am i a conspriracy nut?

Yes

Finding the information that you want to find is not research, it is quite clear that you have already made up your mind about any potential information before it comes to you.

This is the most important bit

The "truth" that you have found is false and only there because there is a demand for it within the public.

This is also true for those that refuse to accept the possibility that some, any or all of a conspiracy theory could hold value.

People can talk themselves up until they are blue in the face :yaw2: but it doesn't mean anything AT ALL, everything you say fact or fiction is complete BS to another person... Because at the end of the day you could be one of those people that likes to talk crap and might be a nut - how would we know? Thats just how it is, some people ruin it for everyone else.

Was this aimed at me?

No it was aimed at the person saying everything is a conspiracy, He might be telling the truth, he may not - People that claim something to be what he/she is saying, is not always true, so people like myself will take the info on board but won't necessarily believe it because there are people out there that are lieing, they are the ones that ruin it for people that are trying to preach the truth because there is almost no way to believe them

I think you have taken this all the wrong way man you have no idea what i have done in reards to my work you have no idea what info hard or false i may have when you look closely enuf to the info around you you can find answers plus you have no clue what the goverments are doing on a whole media censorship is a big part of it. I have a american mate who did 2 tours and the ammount of stuff he can tell you but none of it was aird on any mainstream network

I think you have taken this all the wrong way man you have no idea what i have done in reards to my work you have no idea what info hard or false i may have

There would be no way of me knowing this, that is why I asked you to share what you have researched.

What info do you have?

when you look closely enuf to the info around you you can find answers

Based on what?

plus you have no clue what the goverments are doing.

Explain to me what they are doing as you seem to be saying that you do know.

I have a american mate who did 2 tours and the ammount of stuff he can tell you but none of it was aird on any mainstream network

You do realize why suppression of certain images and information happens in the media?

Unless your mate has the answers and cold hard facts to back it up, your last statement is invalid.