Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Small predatory fish

Featured Replies

Hey guys.

What options do we have in NZ for small-med predatory fish? The largest tank I have room for is a 120x40x40 but prefer something around 100x30-40(D)x30(H), not looking to upgrade in the future either. All I can think of is a Pantadon Butterfly.

I just want a fish I can feed stuff to really :lol:

Thanks!

pictus catfish are very much predatory fish, and look realy cool too. The spiny eels will activly hunt.

Everything else starts getting much bigger lol...

killiefish said the nano tank woman :facepalm:

golden panchax is the biggest I've seen

how about king killiefish ( Fundulopanchax sjoestedti) ??

  • Author
Super ultra stunted aro :roll:?

If I were to get an aro I'd do it right, big tank by it's self from the start.

agree ay, puffers are killers!

they have awsome beaks.

I have an arrowhead puffer once - man, it chomped gold fish! folded them in half!

it would eat shrimp like it wasnt even there, it had the best eating style out of any fish i have ever had!!!!

I wish we could get MBU puffers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.