January 11, 200521 yr comment_35122 Heres a link to some photos of the tanks at ADA, they are awesome, weel worth a look. http://www.aquahobby.com/tanks/e_tank0412a.php Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35156 Its quiet a good site actually. The guy who runs it is ver friendly Shae Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35226 nice tanks! and those red line torpedo barbs (known as denisoni barbs here) are really really nice! if not a little expensive! ($50 per fish makes an expensive school!). plecs Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35229 They are gorgeous those barbs but I have not seen them selling for that much! Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35233 what is the under water grass (third photo on the first page)? where do you get it from? Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35238 what is the under water grass (third photo on the first page)? where do you get it from? second that 8) Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35250 they sell them for too much where you work plecs that is why you are asking Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35253 dan, they are expensive to buy from the fish wholesalers, we are not that expensive considering that. am suprised they would be much cheaper elsewhere actually! :-? plecs Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35274 The torpedo barbs I've seen for sale are usually mid-forty to fifty. Though the LFS here has them for $40 (alright 39.95 to be precise). It's just annoying that generally the price hasn't come down despite the size of the fish offered for sale coming down. Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35276 Waitwaitwait...Redline torpedo barbs for $50?!? Last time I was in Animates they had them for about $15! Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35310 i would be amazed if anyone had them for sale cheaper than $40, and that is from seeing the wholesale price. Can't see how animates had them that cheap, maybe we are talking about different fish????? They are nice and i would love a school of them, when i can afford it! plecs Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35339 This is the fish we're talking about: Image curtesy of www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk If animates are selling them for $15 each - I'm extremely p'ed off that they're not that cheap here. Report
January 12, 200521 yr comment_35344 if im not mistaken you have the yellow version Rob?? they are very impressive Report
January 13, 200521 yr comment_35376 When I saw them I thought they had been dyed! A gorgeous fish and looks great in a large shoal. Report
January 13, 200521 yr comment_35404 Yup, those are the ones. I was going to get a few but talked myself out of it because I don't really have the room. Report
January 13, 200521 yr comment_35409 i will check the computers tomorrow to see how much they are on the animates computer. very odd as that is way cheaper than we are currently being charged for them! plecs Report
January 13, 200521 yr comment_35422 Yeah you were right plecs $40 isn't a bad price unless you could get them from a breeder I read they are being considered an at risk species as their population is so low Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.