Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TerminalAddict

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. a few glitches .. like I lost my avatar .. but yeah ?
  2. TerminalAddict changed their profile photo
  3.    Brian Marshall reacted to a post in a topic: What's Everyone Keeping?
  4.    Silverdollarboy2 reacted to a post in a topic: What's Everyone Keeping?
  5.    Caryl reacted to a post in a topic: What's Everyone Keeping?
  6. Large pleco - 250-300mm free Pickup only from Hamilton Bring your own container as seen here:
  7. 1x 1400L monster tank 1x 300L community planted tank 1 x 500L African tank (brand new, just started, and first time doing africans)
  8. Yo, I could be keen on the dat. I have a few juveniles currently (Giant Gourami, Silver Aro, Flagtail, Clown Knife). How is the temperament ? I currently have them growing in a 600L, and I'm picking up a 1400L on Saturday (wish me luck with moving) Reply here, or email me [email protected]
  9. help, I mis-measured while building a tank stand .. dumb ! Now looking for a tank to be made. Harder than I expected finding someone to help, can anyone direct me to some who can help? North half of north island (I'm based in Hamilton)
  10. mmm I have lots 'o' plants .. but nothing expensive ... I guess I get the drugs, or kill the plants
  11. TerminalAddict replied to jude's topic in Aquatic Plants
    I'm nearing 97% sure I have a blue/green algae infection. Where would I find this Erythromycin ?
  12. Recntly I converted my tank to a planted scape which is working perfect. I emptied the whole thing, and put in about an inch of substrate, bought 5 bulbs, and have just got co2 feed in the last week. Couple of things bother me. 1. I have an amazon sword that is about 1 foot high, but is still in its "basket" that was in when purchased. Is there a nice way of securing plants to the ground? 2. My tank is nearly 2 foot deep, any clever tips on how to work with plants when I can't reach the bottom of the tank?
  13. arowanas and gouramis make excellent tank mates. I had exactly this combo for 3 years. (not all the same fish tho') I must say, try and feed them seperately. I had my aro and gourami fighting for food, and I ended up with an agressive gourami
  14. please !!! I missed it I've got space, and plenty of bandwidth if you need somewhere to host it
  15. TerminalAddict replied to buzzy's topic in Freshwater
    looks like I get a new addition on thursday http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auct ... d=23817245
  16. TerminalAddict replied to buzzy's topic in Freshwater
    no .. don't try trademe ... well not until after monday when I get an arowana :lol:
  17. holy cow !!!!
  18. how about tank mates? what do they mix with?
  19. I'm looking to trade down to perhaps a 5 footer factory made thingee I want to keep my distochodus, and find new home/s for my Gourami, 2 severums, 1 oscar, and 1 pleco. and put the distochodus in with a black arowana in a five footer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.