Chocolate zebra pleco unknown death?

Fishie123

The tank that I've placed the pleco, is in the baby discus tank. There are 15 baby discus producing waste every day. My girlfriend tries to pick up as much dirt at the bottom of the tank by doing 20% water change per day and refilling with rain water. Also we feed the baby discus 3 times a day with different sort of food such as tetra colour granules, blood worms and flakes. We feed the pleco bottom feeder food. Hence, we do put a variety of foods for the pleco and discus. Also it is a bare bottom tank making the tank easier to clean and maintain water conditions.

We do water changes in the morning. And throughout the day the tank floor is filled with leftover and waste from the discus and pleco. Sometimes we even do two water changes.

The ornament I am using doesn't have any light reflecting inside the cave, so there isn't any problem with the cave. We put the pallet inside the cave so that the other discus doesn’t eat the pleco food. We also make sure that the leftover waste and food going into the cave is cleaned ever day. We will take a picture of the cave tomorrow. It sometimes even feeds outside the cave when there’s no one around.

Ayo Dj Pauly back, must've just been bad luck then! Hope the last one stays in top health, hope the tips I provided helped !

PM me if you want more advice!

I pray to some form of higher being ( can I say that and not get banned? ) that Mr Pauly Plec talks like that in real life.

I would put him on my 10 most wanted to meet list.

would probably have to get rid of MJ since he is dead and squeeze him in at 10.

Edit: I should point out that when I read your posts Pauly, My subconscious has chosen to give you the voice of Rambo.

Most entertaining.