illigel to feed live fish to other fish?

jarrodrussell

i just think the whole world needs to harden up, big fish eating smaller fish is a good example of how life is whether we like it or not. Cattle need to be killed & butchered to become food for which they were bred for in the first place, if you odn't like it choose not to eat it. I am in no way keen on any animal suffering at all but we are all part of teh food chain at some point.

No -I'm here no worries.

I was just out fishing- got some nice Kingi's on 'live baits'. :o

definatly don't tell everyone about sticking that big hook through the live baits back & letting it swim off to become an easy target for a much larger fish. i doubt that will be too popular with a few. :wink:

I wouldnt worry about the legality of feeding live "sustainable" food to fish. Key being sustainable, if you have something that can be successfully bred in numbers, to feed another then really theres nothing to worry about.

Mice are bred to feed snakes and bats, crickets to feed lizards and frogs, fish to feed fish.

Next time a pet shop employee tells you its illegal to feed live food to fish, ask why they are selling brine shrimp kits LOL

I wouldnt worry about the legality of feeding live "sustainable" food to fish. Key being sustainable, if you have something that can be successfully bred in numbers, to feed another then really theres nothing to worry about.

Mice are bred to feed snakes and bats, crickets to feed lizards and frogs, fish to feed fish.

Next time a pet shop employee tells you its illegal to feed live food to fish, ask why they are selling brine shrimp kits LOL

:lol: