Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

naming your fish.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure I may aswell add my lot to this thread haha

I've got:

Severus the Severum

Danny the Datnoid

Heather the Featherfin catfish

Toothless the Ghostknife

Moose the Choc ghostknife

Randy the Royal plec

Frank the Festivum

Johnny Depp the Blue Jack Dempsey :lol:

  • Author
Toothless the Ghostknife

so yeah, my big ghost knife died, and i had a look into his mouth, there are rows of really sharp little teeth on the top and bottom. i never knew he had teeth. i always fed him by hand, even let my daughter do it.

lol. just sayin'

so yeah, my big ghost knife died, and i had a look into his mouth, there are rows of really sharp little teeth on the top and bottom. i never knew he had teeth. i always fed him by hand, even let my daughter do it.

lol. just sayin'

Haha kinda an ironic name I know :lol: He's named Toothless because of his resemblance to the 'Night Shade' Dragon in the movie How to Train your Dragon :happy2:

This guy is actually the second 'Toothless.' The first I sadly gave up thinking I would be shutting down my tank - now that I'm upgrading to a proper monster tank I needed a new one :love:

Ive only named two of my fish my betta is called sid fishish and my algie eater is called ali-g i used to have a female betta called fishtina agulera but shes since passed on :(

I now have my fish so have started naming again. So far I have:

Electric Blue Cichlid: Xerxes

Electric Blue Cichlid: Harliquin

Electric Yellow Cichlid: Ra

Electric Yellow Cichlid: Little Spot

There are four more Electric Yellows of varying sizes still to be named.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.