November 23, 201213 yr comment_509826 electric blue and yellow cichlids and its looking like I'll be getting some BN as well. some ideas would be great Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_509831 Figure I may aswell add my lot to this thread haha I've got: Severus the Severum Danny the Datnoid Heather the Featherfin catfish Toothless the Ghostknife Moose the Choc ghostknife Randy the Royal plec Frank the Festivum Johnny Depp the Blue Jack Dempsey :lol: Report
November 24, 201213 yr Author comment_509858 Toothless the Ghostknife so yeah, my big ghost knife died, and i had a look into his mouth, there are rows of really sharp little teeth on the top and bottom. i never knew he had teeth. i always fed him by hand, even let my daughter do it. lol. just sayin' Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_509863 so yeah, my big ghost knife died, and i had a look into his mouth, there are rows of really sharp little teeth on the top and bottom. i never knew he had teeth. i always fed him by hand, even let my daughter do it. lol. just sayin' Haha kinda an ironic name I know :lol: He's named Toothless because of his resemblance to the 'Night Shade' Dragon in the movie How to Train your Dragon :happy2: This guy is actually the second 'Toothless.' The first I sadly gave up thinking I would be shutting down my tank - now that I'm upgrading to a proper monster tank I needed a new one :love: Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_509888 I remebered the other wild type Angel's name! It was Harliquin, def my fav name, think I will have to use it again. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_510586 Ive only named two of my fish my betta is called sid fishish and my algie eater is called ali-g i used to have a female betta called fishtina agulera but shes since passed on Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_510609 I now have my fish so have started naming again. So far I have: Electric Blue Cichlid: Xerxes Electric Blue Cichlid: Harliquin Electric Yellow Cichlid: Ra Electric Yellow Cichlid: Little Spot There are four more Electric Yellows of varying sizes still to be named. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.