I need to become an expert on Apisto. viejita. Help please?

Joe

There's lots of pots in there for them, and a nice huge bit of bogwood covered in Windelov and Xmas moss. Do you think they'll breed all right with the two golden bristlenoses that are in the tank? Or would the bristlenoses just eat the eggs at night while the fish are 'sleeping'?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I'll remember all that (hopefully) :P

I also have frozen daphnia and frozen brine shrimp.

I'm currently broke right now, after spending money on various Eheim equipment and the fish and some other stuff, so when I get a bit more cash I'll go shopping for live food cultures :)

Danval, where do you get the live bloodworms from?

I like the colour and patterns around the face - give them some time to settle Joe, if you were stuffed in a polybox and shipped I do not think you would be a good colour for a while, either! :wink:

Lucky you got them today, you would have to wait even longer if they were not sent yesterday.

I suppose they do look kind of nice, even if they aren't the best-looking for their species :)

Although at the moment I actually don't really care about how they look - I have already become attached to them because they have such cool little personalities :P (fishenalities? :o )

And yes, I will definately post updated pics in a month or two :)